This service is provided by Digital Studio Co., Ltd.
In addition, apart from this agreement, we may establish individual agreements at any time at our discretion, and such individual agreements will be integrated with these agreements to form a single agreement.
Therefore, in order to use this service, it is necessary to agree to all of these terms. In the event of conflict between these Terms and the Individual Terms, the Individual Terms shall take precedence, and with respect to other parts, the Terms and the Individual Terms shall be applied at the same time.
Article 1 (Membership)
"Member" refers to a person who has approved these Terms, applied for membership to use the Service operated by the Company using the Internet, has been admitted as a member by the Company, and has been lent a member ID. Members shall not allow a third party to use their membership, or lend, transfer, sell, pledge, etc.
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms without prior notice of consent. If this agreement is changed, all matters related to this service shall be based on the changed agreement.
Article 3 (Membership Application)
A person who wishes to become a member (hereinafter referred to as an "applicant for membership") shall apply for membership online in person. In addition, if the applicant for membership is a minor, he/she shall apply for membership after obtaining the consent of the person with parental authority.
Membership registration procedures shall be completed with the Company's approval of the application in the preceding paragraph. However, if it is found that the applicant falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the applicant's membership, and may cancel the membership even after approval. .
- If the Membership Applicant is a minor and has not obtained the consent of the person with parental authority.
- If the Membership Applicant has had his or her membership revoked in the past due to a violation of these Terms, etc.
- If there is a falsehood, error, or omission in the information submitted by the applicant to the Company at the time of application.
- If the Membership Applicant has failed to pay any debts owed to the Company;
- In the event of obstructing the operation and provision of services of the Company or the use of services by other members, or performing an act that interferes with them
- Other cases that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 4 (Management of member ID and password)
The member shall be responsible for managing the member ID and password that the Company gives to the member after member registration.
Members shall not allow third parties to use their member IDs and passwords, or lend, transfer, sell, pledge, etc.
Members shall be responsible for damages caused by inadequate management of member IDs and passwords, errors in use, use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not assume any responsibility. Any use of this service with a member ID and password shall be deemed to have been made by the member, and the member shall be fully responsible for such use.
In the event that a member ID or password is known to a third party, or if there is a suspicion that the member ID or password is being used by a third party, the member shall immediately notify the Company and notify the Company of the fact. If there is an instruction, it shall be followed. In addition, if the Company suffers damage due to unauthorized use of the member ID and password, the member shall compensate the Company for the damage.
Members shall be obliged to change their passwords regularly, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by neglecting this obligation.
Member IDs and passwords shall not be reissued unless specifically approved by the Company.
Article 5 (Change, etc. of Notification Matters)
If there is any change in the matters notified to the Company at the time of membership application, the member shall notify the Company without delay using the prescribed form.
Notices from the Company shall be deemed to have arrived at the time when they should normally reach the member by sending them to the contact address based on the notification items registered with the Company.
Article 6 (Handling of personal information)
The Company uses members' personal information for the following purposes.
- Membership management
- Sale or provision of products, rights, digital content, services, financial products (hereinafter referred to as "products, etc.") of the Company and third parties
- Implementation of campaigns, sweepstakes, and questionnaires
- Simplification of work such as membership registration when using services that require membership registration at the Company, its parent company, and subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Group").
- Notification of matters necessary for the operation of this web service (including by e-mail)
- Advertisement, publicity, sales solicitation of products, etc. of the Company and third parties (including by e-mail)
- Sending e-mail newsletters
- Packing and shipping of products, etc.
- Billing calculation, billing
- Provision of services such as points, coupons, mileage (hereinafter referred to as "points, etc.")
- Posting information posted by members
- Various inquiries and after-sales service
- Research and analysis of marketing data, development of new services
- Creation of statistical materials to be provided to the Group and business partners (hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners") determined by the Company
- Exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts, laws, etc.
- For the purpose of use set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Group may use member ID, name, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, postal code, address, company name, department name, etc., nickname, pen name, date of birth, credit card information, purchase history, etc. , may jointly use information on points, etc. held and usage history of points, etc.
- When the consent of the member is obtained When disclosure is required by law, when disclosure is requested in the course of legal procedures such as criminal investigations, or based on justifiable reasons from public institutions such as consumer centers and bar associations Inquiries
- When transferring member order information to a business partner
- When disclosing to a business partner company when a member purchases or intends to purchase products from a business partner company
- When necessary for shipping products or providing services
- When disclosing to business operators related to payment settlement
- When disclosing to a business partner company in order to provide services such as points provided by the Company or a business partner company
- When outsourcing all or part of our business to a third party
- When disclosing to the successor of the business at the time of business succession due to merger, business transfer or other reasons
Article 7 (Withdrawal)
A member may withdraw from membership by following the procedures prescribed by the Company.
In the event of the death of a member, the Company shall deem the member to have withdrawn from membership at that time, and shall disable the use of the member ID and password.
Article 8 (Suspension/Expulsion of Membership)
The Company may suspend membership or expel a member without any prior notice or demand to the member for any of the following reasons.
- In case of unauthorized use of member ID or password and this service, or causing the use thereof
- If the member fails to pay the price by the specified date
- If a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, bankruptcy, or civil rehabilitation is filed against the member, or if the member files a petition
- If there is an error in entering the password more than the number of times specified by the Company
- If the Service is not used within the period specified by the Company;
- In addition, if the member violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Individual Terms
- In addition, when the Company determines that the member is not eligible as a member
Article 9 (Contents of this service)
This service is a service in which the Company receives products purchased by members through mail-order sales from retailers in Japan, and acts as a transportation agent in order to deliver the products received by the Company to members.
The Company shall not be a party to a sales contract for products with a seller, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any product defects, intellectual property infringements, etc. However, this does not apply if the member proves that the product was lost or damaged during storage by the Company.
The Company shall not be a party to the transportation contract for the products with the transportation company, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the member in relation to non-delivery, delay, damage, or other transportation due to transportation accidents. increase
The member shall authorize the Company to conclude a transportation contract in the name of the member.
The types, sizes, weights, amounts, shipping addresses and other conditions of sellers who can use this service, shipping companies who can use this service, and products that can use this service are within the scope specified by our company. shall be limited.
Members shall not use the Service beyond the scope specified by the Company.
Article 10 (Products prohibited from using this service)
Members shall not use this service for the following products.
- Cash, checks, bills, stock certificates and other securities (including cash vouchers such as airline tickets and concert tickets)
- Cards such as credit cards and cash cards
- Bank passbook or withdrawal card from a financial institution
- Items that do not include a trade name or other words that make it easy to identify the destination as our company
- Correspondence or means of communication defined as correspondence under current law
- live, dead or stuffed animals
- Human body or part of human body, corpse, remains, mortuary tablet
- Food, drink and other perishable items
- Stimulants, cannabis, narcotics, psychotropics and other prohibited substances
- Firearms, swords, weapons, weapons, explosives, explosives, poisonous substances, deleterious substances
- Pharmaceuticals, medical equipment
- Child pornography, adult videos and other obscene material
- Items obtained by illegal methods or means
- Items whose transportation, export, import, etc. are prohibited or restricted by the laws and regulations of importing countries, including transit countries, states, and local governments
- Other items that are not permitted to be handled under the transportation agreement of the carrier
- Other items that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 11 (Fees and payment for this service)
The usage fee for this service shall be as shown in the price list posted on this service. The Company reserves the right to change the usage fees for the Service without prior notice. In addition, the product weight, which is the basis of the price list, shall be based on the weighing results of our company.
The usage fee for this service includes one transportation fee from the Company to the member. In the event that customs duties, transportation charges other than those from the Company to the member, and other expenses other than the transportation charges from the Company to the member (hereinafter referred to as "special expenses") occur, the member shall bear the actual expenses. . The Company shall not be obligated to pay any special expenses in advance.
The member shall pay the usage fee for this service by the method specified by the Company by the time specified by the Company.
Article 12 (Contact for product orders)
Immediately after purchasing a product, the member shall notify the Company of the information necessary for shipping the product to the member.
Article 13 (Inspection)
We reserve the right to open the product and inspect its contents. However, the Company is not obligated to inspect the products, and the inspection results must not violate the quality, presence or absence of defects, authenticity of the product, and the relevant laws and regulations of the country of origin, transit, and destination. is not guaranteed.
If, during the inspection set forth in the preceding paragraph, we find any item that violates or may violate the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds or other laws and regulations, we will notify the police and other relevant government agencies and remove the item. We shall be able to take measures such as submitting.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by members due to product inspections or other measures stipulated in this article.
Article 14 (Refusal to provide this service)
The Company reserves the right to refuse the provision of the Service, even if the provision of the Service has been accepted, for any of the following reasons or the possibility of such occurrence.
- When the product is a product stipulated in Article 10 of these Terms
- When the member's location or the shipping address of the product cannot be confirmed
- When the information sent to the address where the Company receives it in Japan is not the trade name and address, etc. indicated on the My Page specified by the Company.
- When the product was purchased by means of payment that the Company cannot accept, such as cash on delivery
- When the member refuses to receive the goods
- When the carrier does not transport the goods
- When there is no notice of Article 12 of these Terms
- When the product information notified by the member in accordance with the notification of Article 12 of these Terms differs from the product received by the Company, or when the notification of Article 12 of these Terms is inaccurate
- When detained by customs
- When the member does not pay the usage fee for this service
- When a member violates these Terms
- When the Company deems it inappropriate
Article 15 (Disposal of undeliverable goods)
Upon receipt of the products stipulated in Article 10 of these Terms, the Company shall be able to dispose of such products immediately by discarding or otherwise disposing of them.
If there is a reason (excluding (1)) prescribed in the preceding article and the Company has already received the product, the Company will store the product for 60 days from the date of receipt.
If the member resolves all the reasons stipulated in the preceding article within the period of the preceding paragraph, the member may instruct the Company to ship the product to the member's address or a method that the Company specifically approves.
If the member does not eliminate all the reasons stipulated in the preceding article within the period of paragraph 2, the Company may sell the product or dispose of it by other means.
When the Company sells the product in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company may apply the proceeds to the costs required for storage and disposal of the product, usage fees for the Service, and other expenses.
If there is a balance due to the disposition in the preceding paragraph, the Company will remit the balance to the account designated by the member within 20 days from the date when the balance is confirmed or the date when the member designates the account, whichever is later. pay. The remittance fee shall be borne by the member.
No interest shall be paid on the balance of the preceding paragraph.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the member due to the disposal of the products stipulated in this article.
Notwithstanding the provisions of this Article, the Company may take procedures under the Civil Execution Act.
Article 16 (Modification and Abolition of the Service)
The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue the content of the Service at any time without prior notice. The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the member due to the change or abolition.
Article 17 (Interruption and suspension of this service)
The Company may suspend or suspend part or all of the Service without prior notice to Members if any of the following reasons apply.
When performing maintenance, inspection, and updating of equipment and systems for providing this service When it is difficult to provide this service due to fire, power outage, natural disaster, system failure, etc. When necessary telecommunications carrier services are not provided Other , If the Company determines that temporary suspension or suspension of the Service is necessary, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Member due to the occurrence of temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of the Service. will do.
Article 18 (Prohibited Acts)
When using this service, members shall not engage in any act that falls under any of the following items or that may fall under any of the items below.
- Acts of using this service for illegal purposes
- Acts that infringe intellectual property rights such as trademark rights, copyrights, design rights, patent rights, portrait rights, publicity rights and other rights of the Company or other third parties
- Acts that lead to crimes such as fraud
- Acts of impersonating a third party to use the Service
- Acts that illegally use the equipment of our company or other third parties or interfere with their operation
- Acts that violate laws, these Terms, Individual Terms, or public order and morals
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service
- Acts of using the information provided by the Company as the delivery address for the product for purposes other than delivery of the product.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- If the Company suffers any damage due to a member violating these Terms or Individual Terms, the Company shall be able to compensate the member for the damage.
Article 19 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
The member declares that it does not fall under any of the following items as of the contract conclusion date, and promises that it will not fall under any of the following items in the future.
- gang member
- associate member of a crime syndicate
- organized crime group
- Aggregate racketeers, social activists, or gangs with special intelligence
- A person who has a social or economic relationship with a person listed in items 1 to 5 of this paragraph
- Other persons who comply with the preceding items
Members shall ensure that they will not engage in any of the following acts by themselves or by using a third party.
- violent demands
- Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
- Acts of damaging the credibility of the other party or interfering with their business by using fraudulent means or force in relation to transactions
- Other acts that conform to the preceding items
The Company shall not be liable if the Member falls under any of the items of Paragraph 1, acts that fall under any of the items of the preceding Paragraph, or has made a false statement regarding representations and commitments based on the provisions of Paragraph 1. If it is found, the member shall be able to refuse the provision of this service in accordance with Article 14 of this agreement.
Article 20 (Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction)
The governing law of these Terms and Individual Terms shall be the laws of Japan.
In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Individual Terms, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdictional court of first instance.